Premier Acupuncture is now an In-Network Insurance Provider with:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (Regence, Premera, Anthem, including any other BCBS policy from any state)
- Kaiser / CHP
- Providence Health Plan
- Moda Health
- United Healthcare
- Uniform Medical plan
- Health Net Oregon/Washington
- Puget Sound
- Molina (only available for Molina Marketplace, Molina Medicaid does not offer acupuncture benefits unfortunately)
- *Auto Accident Insurance coverage*
Check with your insurance company to see if you have acupuncture benefits under your plan.
- PIP – Personal Injury Protection Motor Vehicle Accidents
If you have insurance that is not listed above, call your insurance company and ask them if they cover Out-Of-Network for acupuncture. If so, then you we will be able to bill your insurance directly saving you time and money.
Some questions to ask your insurance company once you have them on the phone:
- Do you have Acupuncture Coverage on your plan? If yes, continue.
- What is your copay or coinsurance?
- How many treatments can I get per year?
- What is the per calendar year benefit for Acupuncture?
- Is Acupuncture subject to deductible?
- Has my deductible been met? How much has been met?
- How much of my benefits have I already used?
Or you can just come in and I will be happy to call your insurance company and find these answers for you, as I know how difficult it can be to deal with insurance companies.
Please bring your insurance card in with you when you come for your initial treatment if you would like us to bill insurance.
Feel Free to call me at any time if you have questions about your insurance and acupuncture benefits. I would be glad to help you with the process.
Take advantage of our complementary insurance screening service for new patients to see if you have acupuncture under your current insurance policy.