The anti-inflammatory effects of Omega-3 essential fatty acids found in the high fat fish and in fish oil has many amazing effects on the body. Some of those include:
- Reduces inflammation in all organ systems
- Accelerates the loss of body fat
- Elevates mood
- Improves attention span
- Stabilizes blood sugar levels
- Helps lower insulin levels
- Maintain healthy serotonin levels
- Can help stop the roller coaster effects of carbohydrate highs and lows
- Decreases appetite
- Increases the radiance of your skin
- Increases the health of you immune system
- Increases energy levels
- Decreases symptoms and severity of rheumatoid arthritis
- Can help reduce the symptoms and severity of chronic skin conditions such as eczema
- Can help decreases cardiovascular risk/issues
Taking 3,000 mg/day of fish oil can be beneficial to people looking to improve their health. Taking more can be ok, but should be approved by your doctor first. In taking any supplement or vitamin, always consult with your doctor or primary care physician before starting on any type of regimen, especially when you are taking other medications as mixing medications can sometimes be contraindicated.
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
The comments are closed.