Michael Lee, L.Ac., EAMP, MAcOM
Michael Lee is a 3rd generation acupuncturist who grew up watching his grandfather use acupuncture and Oriental Medicine to help patients with various ailments. Michael blends his western science background with philosophies he was taught while growing up. Through observing his grandfather, Michael learned to appreciate the beauty of acupuncture and its effectiveness in helping patients achieve maximum well-being.
Michael grew up in Vancouver, WA and graduated from Mt. View High School in 2000, and went on to graduate from the University of Washington in Seattle, WA and received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Cellular and Molecular Biology. During his time at the University of Washington, he was on the academic dean’s list while pursuing his interests in research and science. Michael received his acupuncture and Oriental Medical training at the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine in Portland, OR where he finished the 4 year program in 3 years.
Michael has a true passion for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, and will work as hard as possible for his patients. Michael continually keeps up with modern research in acupuncture as well as techniques. You will find that he uses gentle techniques and is sincere in his desire to help his patients in any way he can.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Cellular and Molecular Biology (University of Washington)
- Masters Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (Oregon College of Oriental Medicine)
- Board Certified by the National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- State Licensed in both Washington and Oregon.
- Trained in Dr. Tan’s Balancing method
- Trained in the NADA protocol (National Acupuncture Detoxification Association)
- Trained in Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation protocol
- Premier Acupuncture is the official acupuncture clinic for the VancouverFit USA running club